NRS Long Mast Anchor System
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older "Cast" or newer "Forged" LoPro design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top. Please note which LoPro type your frame has, the Intermediate Pulley portion of the Anchor System is custom to either Forged or Cast LoPros.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- Note: The Intermediate Pulley for Forged LoPros must be attached to a forged LoPro. If you U-bolt it to frame pipe you will break it.
- The 15" Anchor Mast attaches to the end of the Stern Seat Bar. If you don't have a stern seat, you can install Stern Side Rails, Item # 90022.02, and a short piece of frame pipe for attaching the mast.
- The 31" Long Mast with Forged LoPro Anchor System is a great addition to the Dodger Stern Seat Mount, Item #94909.01. The extra length extends the anchor well past the stern of your Otter Fishing Dodger XL Raft. Includes the Anchor Control System and Intermediate Pulley for Forged LoPro. If your frame has the earlier cast aluminum LoPro Fittings, check with us for a custom option.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.