Carlisle Oar Shaft
$159.95 Sale • Save
Proven around the world, Carlisle's tough, maintenance-free, quality aluminum oar shafts give you maximum strength and performance.
- Please note: we have experienced cases in which the exterior plastic on Carlisle oar shafts expands up to ¼ inch in hotter weather. While this does not affect the oar’s performance, it can cause difficulty when attempting to attach an oar blade to the shaft. Carlisle is working to improve future production to alleviate this issue. In the meantime, please see the Product Tips section of this webpage to learn some simple fixes to help you get back on the water.
- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
- The 1-7/8" outside diameter thick-walled tempered aluminum tubing is sheathed in colorful, abrasion-resistant polyethylene tubing.
- 8' and longer oars have reinforced inner shafts for extra-duty strength.
- Rubber grips cushion the molded plastic handles.
- Blades are sold separately so that you can choose the width and brand that best suits your needs. The removable blades also permit easy storage and transport.